VEKA Compounds produces and distributes high quality PVC-U for the UK manufacturing industry.
We provide recycled PVC-U pellets and virgin PVC-U powder:
- in a wide range of colours
- with a variety of high-performance properties and attributes
- that are compliant with numerous recognised industry standards and accreditations
Part of the global VEKA family
VEKA Compounds is a brand of The VEKA UK Group; the UK arm of VEKA – number one manufacturer of PVC-U profile in the UK, Europe and around the world.
VEKA – a family-run German company – has been producing PVC-U window, door and conservatory systems since 1969. UK production started at a purpose-built facility in Burnley in 1986, with VEKA Recycling – based in Swanscombe, Kent – following in 2007.
It is thought to be the biggest recycling initiative of its kind, anywhere in the UK.
VEKA Compounds works closely with VEKA Recycling to provide products that:
- are sustainable
- minimise waste
- reduce landfill
- reduce reliance on expensive, depleted natural resources
- minimise CO2 emissions in the manufacturing process
- help trade customers to fulfil their environmental responsibilities
As part of The VEKA UK Group – the largest producer of PVC-U door and window systems in the UK
We have access to a vast network of professional, distribution resources to ensure your order is delivered on time, in full, every time.
As you would expect from an organisation that promotes the sustainability, our fleet of vehicles is as environmentally friendly as possible, and delivery routes are strategically planned to further minimise harmful emissions.
VEKA Compounds is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of production, meeting national and international standards to deliver versatile products that can be relied on in the most demanding situations.
Our operations are fully accredited to the following International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards:
- ISO 9000: Quality Management
- ISO 14000: Environmental Management